Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thug Greenling

I'm so loving my new Thug Kitchen cookbook!


First I made these very tasty Black Bean Squash enchiladas - they don't look like the beautyful photo in the cookbook, and they fell apart a little upon serving, but I would totally serve these to people.  I have actually never made enchiladas before so I gotta look into how not to have the tortillas fall apart!

First I made this Roasted Potato Salad - using the box potatoes and subbing cilantro from the box instead of parsley - I would totally take this to a potluck



Here is the persimmon chia pudding - it was OK, i might add dates or maple syrup next time to sweeten it up a bit, i used unsweetened coconut milk



Un-pictured are the peas - i just cooked em up plain to mix with rice or quinoa and greens and i had some leftover of that cashew cheeze that was good with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment