Monday, November 3, 2014

Local Box 10/30/14 - Vegan Greenling Meal Plan

i know this pic says it's for the week before, but I swear it's the same contents I got except I got limes, and instead of the Collards i got Baby Bok Choy

Microgreens w/Flowers
Dill
Baby Bok Choy
Key Limes
Mixed Peppers
Avocado
Oranges
Apples
Persimmons
Watermelon Radish
Garlic Chives

Ok, I failed to do the Spicy Roasted Bok Choy with the last box so am determined this week!

Oranges Persimmons & Apples will be smoothies

Watermelon Radish - I may try roasting them - looks easy!  Roasted watermelon Radishes

Dill, and Avocado can go in this Avocado Dill Ranch dressing

Peppers, I have some Italian sausage that I love sauteing up with onion and peppers and eating like that or on pasta!






No comments:

Post a Comment