Monday, September 29, 2014

Vegan Greenling - Corn Chowder, Squash Blossoms, Goddess Mint...

oh I had fun with this box!

I used the mint in my fave Goddess Mint Dressing from the Blissful Bites cookbook - and look at this great salad with lettuce and microgreens and the dressing







I roasted the little eggplants and made this very tasty tahini eggplant dip from The Health Promoting Cookbook by Alan Goldhamer- i brought it to a party and people ate it all up - i do not know why this picture makes it look blue/green!


Potato Stuffed Squash Blossoms - so sort of a fail in terms of beauty and presentation - but they were really good - i don't know if they are usueally bigger and easier to stuff or what, but it was fun trying!



I used the corn in this Curried Red Lentil Corn Chowder again from Blissful Bites - soo good!






No comments:

Post a Comment