Friday, January 10, 2014

Local Box 1/9/14 - Vegan Greenling Meals

OMG do you all even remember me???? I haven't posted in so long, who knows why, busy, sick, my box day fell on thanksgiving AND Christmas so i didn't even get boxes for a few weeks, all of the above...

so I'm back, it's a new year, let's see what lovely new things i can make!
so today's box:

Pea Shoots
Treviso Raddicho
Bok Choy
Broccoli
Sweet Potato
Green Shallots
Marrs Oranges
Persian Limes
Daikon Radish
Live Rosemary Plant

Pea Shoots - i think in the past I have only made salads so I think I will try a cooked recipe.  Either this Soba with Pea Shoots, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Leeks because i have some amazing new special noodle bowls i got for Christmas - or easy pea-sy Pea Shoots Sauteed with Garlic & Ginger 

Treviso Raddichio - I found this rather tasty looking salad that uses Oranges too!  Raddichio & Orange Salad

Bok Choy - Quinoa & Bok Choy Stir Fry - this looks so good in the pictures! and i can use one of the limes for the juice

Sweet Potato - I tend to just bake these lately and keep them i the fridge for weekday meals

Limes - i want to make a salad dressing, maybe something from this Big List of No-oil Salad Dressings 


Daikon Radish - this Cold Soba Salad with Crisp Vegetables looks good, but there are a lot of them so i may try Roasting them

Ok, see you next week with the results!



No comments:

Post a Comment