Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I want my baby bok baby bok baby bok

I have been a somewhat lazy cook! I baked the sweet potatoes and at them here and there.  I ended up feeding the pea shoots to Drizzle the guinea pig. He loved them. I still have the daikon.  Limes squeezed on whatever.  Oranges in smoothies!
I did however make the delicious Quinoa & Bok Choy Stir fry. It was really good, a perfect mix of flavors, super addicting



I went out of town this past weekend to Marshall, TX - to attend the New Year New You Health fest for my second time.  It's a plant based conference with renowned speakers, cooking demos by well known vegan chefs and work outs. The highlight was meeting Colleen Patrick-Goudreau who has authored three of my standby cook books and is an AMAZING speaker. If you want to be inspired, or want more info on veganism I encourage you to check out her podcast Food For Thought

I got really inspred while there and learned some new recipes as well as buying two new cookbooks!  The Health Promoting Cookbook by Dr. Alan Goldhamer who spoke at the event, and the new on by Chef Del Sroufe - Better Than Vegan, he was there doing a couple of cooking demo's and i love him!

Ok, new box this week! I hope to use my new recipes for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment