Thursday, March 7, 2013

Muffins & Stuff

slipping this one in before my new box comes this afternoon!

I didn't make a lot of the things i said i was gonna... but here are some things i did

Blueberry Lemon Muffins from The Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick Goudreau - these are my son's faves right now, and i gave one to my kid's baby brother who i don't know what to call - and he chowed down.






Indian food night - Aloo Gobi with the cauliflower from The Vegan Table by Colleen Patrick Goudreau and Curried Chickpeas & Kale from Fat Free Vegan - for some reason these both needed more flavor, but still tasted good


Purple Mashed Potatoes - i threw this meal in here because my son added some of the Garlic Chives in the mashers. The color of these is so amazing!


This photo sucks but the food didn't! Here is Spaghetti Squash with Brussels Sprouts & Chickpeas - from Fat Free Vegan - this is so amazing because it's so rich in flavor, satisfying, filling and totally low in calories and zero fat.


I ate the spinach just sauteed one day as a side dish. The Chard also.  Sometimes i just get tired of making so many recipes and planning and shopping :)

Oh and next week - it's "budget" week, so with the next box i am going to try to do just that, make what i can from what i have already with minimal shopping. I love a good challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment