Thursday, January 22, 2015

Raw Burritos & Rainbows

I made so many amazing raw dishes this week. I really kind of like the raw dishes, there's a lot of variety even when using many of the same ingredients. And altho there is so much prep with chopping and mixing, it generally all comes together so fast and the clean up is soooo easy.

I used the Collards for two different but similar things - a veggie wrap with carrot ribbons, cucumber, avocado & tomato




and here are the amazing raw burritos from Fully Raw Kristina  here is the youtube video on how to make them: RAW BURRITO

Making the burrito





then I also made a couple of incredible colorful salads. I've always loved big salads but for some reason when eating more raw food in general, they are tasting even better and looking so much more vibrant and colorful.  One thing i'm putting a few less ingredients, like nuts and adding more variety.
I used beets, arugula, watermelon radishes, green onions, the mixed salad greens



No comments:

Post a Comment