Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Local Box 5/2/14 - Vegan Greenling Meal Plan

oh my goodness, i've been a bit too busy of late and this post is super late, so i have actually already made tons of stuff with this box, so it's kind of a combo post :)

Contents:

Strawberries
Arugula
Kale
Swiss Chard
Kohlrabi
Salad Mix
Lettuce
Green Onion
Fennel
Rainbow Carrots


 Strawberries! They don't last long so most have them have gone into the daily smoothies - but my son and I did make these strawberry cupcakes - he didn't want to use food coloring for the frosting so he decided to blend up some strawberries and mix them in - it made the frosting kind of watery, but yummy





Arugula - I made the same wrap as last week, but I used Chickpeas mushed up with BBQ sauce  - no picture the Arugula was good in it! I have some left so probably in salads

Kale - Look at this black bean, quinoa and kale bowl from the Happy Herbivore meal plan - it was called Caribbean Black Bean Bowl

Swiss Chard - Ok, this was the only item that could be the swiss chard, but it doesn't look like it to me - what do you think? Whatever it was, i made my old fave - Nice Ass Greens from Vegan Lazy Smurf - well because they are nice!



Kohlrabi - chopped up in salads

Salad Mix & Lettuce - let's see what insane salads a make this week - I did already make one with the Rainbow Carrots - look how gorgeous they are!



Green Onion - this was an odd but amazingly delicious breakfast that was on the Happy Herbivore Meal Plan - brown rice with pineapple and Green onion, i added a few drops of Sriracha - divine



Fennel - here's the Potatoes and Fennel - simple and good - from Fat Free Vegan




No comments:

Post a Comment