Thursday, April 18, 2013

the legend of the girl who ate an entire head of cauliflower...

it's about me - and the story goes like this - a girl cut up a cauliflower head one evening, tossed it in some olive oil and roasted it, generously smothered in Nutritional Yeast - then proceeded to eat the whole thing.

The End

I have a feeling this legend will be repeated






for the rest of the stuff - I made a TON of salads, I have always loved salads but lately have been making my own dressings and am even MORE in love with salads

Here's one with the mixed salad greens, and the Orange Miso Dressing from Dreena Burton's e-book The Plant Powered 15 - oil free too! served with a Field Roast Italian sausage and a rice/lentil mix




here's a big ole salad with a ton of stuff, using the lettuce, some arugula, choopped up raw Kohlrabi (which is SO GOOD).


Here's the Swiss Chard and Chickpeas from Color me Vegan by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau


Also from that cookbook is the Baked Potato and Mushroom


No comments:

Post a Comment