Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Local Box 4/4/13 - Vegan Greenling Meal Plan

Ermergerrrd Strerberries!!

sorry, my daughter is mad me for putting that.  but seriously! Strawberries are my fave, and such a short lived appearance.

Here's the full list:

Strawberries
Arugula
Mushrooms
Swiss Chard
Kohlrabi
Lettuce
Salad Mix
Cauliflower
Cilantro
Oranges

Strawberries - no recipe needed, they will go in Gabe's lunchbox, smoothies and at least one salad

Arugula, Lettuce, Salad Mix - will all be my mega salads!

Mushrooms - Mushroom Topped Baked Potatoes from Color Me Vegan by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

Chard - Lemony Pan Fried Chickpeas with Chard from Color Me Vegan again

Curried Cauliflower Soup - from Color Me Vegan - i'm on a Collen kick because she was just here for Austin Veg Fest and i had to work and missed seeing her :( :( :(

Oranges - besides smoothies, I am going to make Orange Miso Dressing from Dreena Buron's new downloadable e-cookbook - Plant Powered 15

Kohlrabi - well i'm a little stumped but I trust Fat Free Vegan so I'm going to try this Kohlrabi & Carrot Soup
Strawberries & Cheerios - simple delish breakfast for  Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment