Saturday, July 18, 2015

Vegan Greenling Meals - Local Box 7/13/15

this box may just be one of my faves ever so much that I love about Summertime!



here are the contents:

Mango
Canteloupe
Peaches
Red Potatos
Jew Mallow
Okra
Carrots
Red & Yellow Tomatos
Assorted Squash
Poblano Peppers


Mango - a delish breakfast
Peaches & Canteloupe will be the same!

Red Potatoes - i just roast these and eat them with beans or chili all the time

Okra - LOOK - i just roasted them with some Tony Chahere's then eat them right away! I could do this every day

The tomatoes - there just isn't anything like a fresh farmer's market tomato! I ate the yellow one in a bowl of rice & beans and my son had the little red one on a a vegan grilled cheeze

Squash i just ate steamed with vinegar and nooch on top - i loved the mixed colors



Jew Mallow - i have yet to find a recipe that really appeals to me.... we shall see, may be guinea pig food!

Poblano Peppers - I think i'm going to get my boyfriend to make these amazing looking Vegan Stuffed Poblanos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce! 


No comments:

Post a Comment