Monday, February 3, 2014

A bit of this a bit of that


this was the winner of the week - Roasted Cauliflower and Nacho Cheeze dipping sauce!  I made the Cauliflower from This Recipe from Fat Free Vegan but I used a different cheeze sauce recipe - it's one I learned in Marshall from chef Miyoko who is the Vegan Cheese Whisperer. so so so so good


Here is the dip from Wild About Greens - it used Dill, Avocado, Lemon AND Arugula - perfect


Here's a salad with the Mesclun Mix, avocado and a salad dressing I made and used Lemon Juice in



This was a Lentil Soup I made from a mix of recipes and at the last minute I added a bunch of the Spinach all chopped up so it just wilted in the warmth. Perfect on the freezing night we were having!


Morning oatmeal using the tangerines - I cooked the oatmeal in some of the tangering juice, grated some zest on top and had a few segments on the side.


Another use of the Spinach - i just sauteeed some up with onions to make a taco with refried beans. Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment