Monday, April 6, 2015

Vegan Greenling Meals - Local Box 4/6/15

I love getting my box on Mondays! It kind of sets the stage for the week of joy:

here's what i got:

Baby Collard Greens
Spearmint
Green Onion
Oyster Mushroom
Lettuce
Kale
Strawberries
Meyer Lemons
Sweet Potato

i really only need to say one word  - and that is TACO's!!

I am going to make Oyster Mushroom Tacos and you know what? I may just throw in the Collards to super food it all up

Otherwise the Baby Collards are likely to end up in a smoothie - I've been back at the early early gym routine and sometimes make up a smothie the night before and just blend up in the morn.

Spearmint - the first thing i thought of when I saw this beautiful bunch of leaves was minty water. Not sure why, but I can picture an ice cold mason jar full of water and mint.  Refreshing!

I can also make this very yum looking Strawberry Mint Smoothie!
I can add mint to any smoothie really

Kale - now both my kids are obsessed with kale saleds massaged with Annie's Goddess dressing - so I'll probably get none of this - can i complain really??

meanwhile here is a picture of an amazing salad i made with the lettuce, micro greens, watermelon radish & fennel from the last box. I added a dressing made with tahini, red wine vinegar and the oregano. It was absolutely amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment